'I'm always looking for the Hows and the Whys and the Whats,' said Muskrat, 'That is why I speak as I do. You've heard of Muskrat's Much-in-Little, of course?'
'No,' said the child. 'What is it?'
- The Mouse and his Child. Russell Hoban.

Go here to find out more.

Saturday, 13 September 2008

Fame again again!



My daughter this time!  I think she's beautiful (and I know she's wonderful!) but it seems from this photo that someone at Vogue magazine has spotted her - perhaps it was at the recent college ball? Wouldn't it give you a thrill to see this when you were sitting in your dentist's waiting room?

3 comments:

  1. Is that your daughter reading Vogue? Or is that her on the cover?

    The young lady reading is very beautiful, in an unusual kind of way. The one on the cover - well, it goes without saying, a Vogue cover girl is going to be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's my daughter on the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gave me goosebumps just knowing she's yours! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete