'I'm always looking for the Hows and the Whys and the Whats,' said Muskrat, 'That is why I speak as I do. You've heard of Muskrat's Much-in-Little, of course?'
'No,' said the child. 'What is it?'
- The Mouse and his Child. Russell Hoban.

Go here to find out more.

Saturday 4 October 2008

'Don't Blink'



Lovely lyrics, tugs at the ol' heart strings... "Don't Blink".

Further to my previous post about time being relative, and thanks to Glenn for mentioning this lovely song.  Rather than post the clip here, in consideration of my friends who don't have broadband and have complained that my pages take forever to load, you can click here to see it.

By the way, that's my Mum up there.  

2 comments:

  1. I had never heard Kenny Chesney before - nor his song "Don't Blink". Thanks. All of us know that what he's singing is true. Only yesterday, a young cleaner asked how long I had been at my workplace. I told her - twenty two years but if felt like just two...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sentiments exactly. I'm not 102, but I've been living life to it's fullest for several years now. Never know when it may be too late. Enjoy every moment and take time to do the good stuff. Life is short for sure.

    I like Kenny Chesney a lot. We've seen him in concert a few times. Once with all the boys and their wives. That would have been the time for him to play that song!

    I love the picture of your mother. I have similar ones of my mom. I think they look like movie stars in the black and white, posed photos. Very glam.

    Thanks for your post. I'll share the video with my sons.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will go in the incinerator. All other comments are gratefully received. Communication is what makes the world go 'round.