'I'm always looking for the Hows and the Whys and the Whats,' said Muskrat, 'That is why I speak as I do. You've heard of Muskrat's Much-in-Little, of course?'
'No,' said the child. 'What is it?'
- The Mouse and his Child. Russell Hoban.

Go here to find out more.

Wednesday 8 April 2009

4.5 Minute Interlude


You might like to take a little time out of your busy day to watch this clip, contemplate the changing seasons, think about how special this world is...

...and then get up and turn something off, or recycle something - do some little thing to reduce your carbon footprint.

Thank you.

(signed) The Manager of this Blog.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting this Katherine, it is wonderful to watch. Mother Nature provides renewal like no one else can.

    Sistertex
    http://spacialpeepol.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made myself a mug of tea and sat down to watch this spectacle of the seasonal changes. I've seen others; this one's particularly nice because of the changes in the stream. I felt a sweet sadness as I watched this. Now, I'll go turn off a light.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will go in the incinerator. All other comments are gratefully received. Communication is what makes the world go 'round.