'I'm always looking for the Hows and the Whys and the Whats,' said Muskrat, 'That is why I speak as I do. You've heard of Muskrat's Much-in-Little, of course?'
'No,' said the child. 'What is it?'
- The Mouse and his Child. Russell Hoban.

Go here to find out more.

Thursday 9 April 2009

Mad Hatter's Tea Party




I attended my niece's wedding last weekend.  The sun shone and the sky was a brilliant blue of the kind only Hawkes Bay can provide.  Everyone wore a hat, and the champagne was supped out of fine china cups and saucers.  We all came home with a tiny pot of real jam.  It was wonderful.

4 comments:

  1. Look at that Bright Blue sky! What a beautiful day for a wedding. The place looks just lovely from what I can see. Good time had by all I hope!
    Thanks for giving us a peek!
    Sistertex
    http://spacialpeepol.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to your neice! I love weddings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So original! And what fun - no stuffiness, with her around, I take it? Congratulations to your niece.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic - it sounds lovely. Best wishes to the happy couple!

    ReplyDelete

Spam will go in the incinerator. All other comments are gratefully received. Communication is what makes the world go 'round.