'I'm always looking for the Hows and the Whys and the Whats,' said Muskrat, 'That is why I speak as I do. You've heard of Muskrat's Much-in-Little, of course?'
'No,' said the child. 'What is it?'
- The Mouse and his Child. Russell Hoban.

Go here to find out more.

Saturday 11 April 2009

A scene one day at a train station


Imagine you are waiting to catch a train - big, busy city train station - some music begins to play over the PA system, you know the movie, tap your feet, people around you smile, tourists, commuters, all ages, all walks of life are moving through the station, and then.... you witness this:


6 comments:

  1. That would get your day humming along! Wonderful!
    Thanks, Katherine.

    Sistertex
    http://spacialpeepol.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant and none of them were dancing around their handbags either !

    I'm off to have a go at Leeds station but as it'll just be me and my mp3 player, please have my bail money ready.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What glorious fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The world needs more of this kind of thing. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That made me smile! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember that happening. Yes. Yes. Yes. Now was that art? I think the answer is yes! Potentially at least. Or am I being influenced by the fact that I found the process fascinating and enjoyed it?

    ReplyDelete

Spam will go in the incinerator. All other comments are gratefully received. Communication is what makes the world go 'round.