'I'm always looking for the Hows and the Whys and the Whats,' said Muskrat, 'That is why I speak as I do. You've heard of Muskrat's Much-in-Little, of course?'
'No,' said the child. 'What is it?'
- The Mouse and his Child. Russell Hoban.

Go here to find out more.

Monday 8 March 2010

Noodlin'


Ed: For some sad reason Fretkillr's YouTube account is not longer active. However I've managed (through another user) to get another one of his clips to play for you when you 'click' below: "Ain't Misbehaving".*


* and I really ain't, neither.

4 comments:

  1. Groovy, as they used to say, apparently ...Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome, Brian. But I never said 'groovy'. I was too young. *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too, still grinning :)

    Heard the term in a Simon and Garfunkel song - yep, I was the teenager buying Simon and Garfunkel albums in brown paper bags while classmates went for the Clash or the Jam!

    Seriously, love this guitar playing, and other bits I've seen on the Youtube - do you know "fretkiller" or just one of thise magical mystery finds the internet offers up?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fretkiller is a wonderful guitarist and he posts his clips on YouTube. But likes to remain anonymous. You never see his face in the clips. And he drives everyone mad because they want him to make CDs. and go on tours. He is an internet phenomenon, I guess you'd say.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will go in the incinerator. All other comments are gratefully received. Communication is what makes the world go 'round.