'I'm always looking for the Hows and the Whys and the Whats,' said Muskrat, 'That is why I speak as I do. You've heard of Muskrat's Much-in-Little, of course?'
'No,' said the child. 'What is it?'
- The Mouse and his Child. Russell Hoban.

Go here to find out more.

Friday 1 October 2010

October nablopomo badge



Once again I've decided to create my own nablopomo badge. This one reflects the outdoors and with a touch of the strawberry summer to come, down here in the counterweight continent. The suggested theme for this month is 'play' but I will be extending that to mean 'exploration' - both physical and academic...

So this month will be a medley of images and information about places I've explored in New Zealand, and questions rhetorical and otherwise, that I will be 'playing with' as I come to the end of my scholastic year and wonder what plans I will make for the next, and the long summer months.

Here's a new strawberry badge. I didn't like the old one. It was too dull.

1 comment:

  1. Eh?! I thought 'What happened to that odd brilliantly quirky and very exciting badge that I saw yesterday?'

    ReplyDelete

Spam will go in the incinerator. All other comments are gratefully received. Communication is what makes the world go 'round.