'I'm always looking for the Hows and the Whys and the Whats,' said Muskrat, 'That is why I speak as I do. You've heard of Muskrat's Much-in-Little, of course?'
'No,' said the child. 'What is it?'
- The Mouse and his Child. Russell Hoban.

Go here to find out more.

Monday 16 January 2012

Avocados



Recently a lovely friend of my son's dropped off a load of avocados from his parent's orchard. After spreading them around the neighbourhood, there were still plenty to indulge. I cut one in half, scooped the stone out, filled the stone-hole with mayonnaise, and ate, straight from the shell. Yum. Decadence!

3 comments:

  1. I'd fill with cottage cheese rather than mayo but you've just made my mouth water. Time for some blue cheese!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Geeb, actually, the mayo was a bit fat-overload, not you mention it. Cottage cheese a very good substitute.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will go in the incinerator. All other comments are gratefully received. Communication is what makes the world go 'round.