'I'm always looking for the Hows and the Whys and the Whats,' said Muskrat, 'That is why I speak as I do. You've heard of Muskrat's Much-in-Little, of course?'
'No,' said the child. 'What is it?'
- The Mouse and his Child. Russell Hoban.

Go here to find out more.

Wednesday 14 March 2012

Auckland City Trees


I need to post some pleasant images of central Auckland trees to raise my spirits. Here's a wintery-looking one in the car park of my hotel. And next a nice leafy view I took near the library one night.


2 comments:

  1. It is such a shame to cut down trees especially really big ones and usualy causes an outcry here but developers are often sneeky and do it quickly in the night before anyone can protest and stop it.
    Glad you managed to find some to lift your spirits.
    cheers

    ReplyDelete

Spam will go in the incinerator. All other comments are gratefully received. Communication is what makes the world go 'round.