'I'm always looking for the Hows and the Whys and the Whats,' said Muskrat, 'That is why I speak as I do. You've heard of Muskrat's Much-in-Little, of course?'
'No,' said the child. 'What is it?'
- The Mouse and his Child. Russell Hoban.

Go here to find out more.

Thursday 8 March 2012

McLaren Falls Park


More images from my favourite part of the local arboretum.

The first is another view of the image in the last post. I cropped out the sources, and just presented the reflections. I was interested to see the two partial 'lines' that divide up the image, in, I consider, an interesting and pleasing way.

What do you think of the rest? Some are more successful than others, but I guess any consideration depends on the end use or aim of the image. Some are definitely 'calendar' pages, where others are almost semi-abstracts that might come under the heading 'moods of water'... or something.

They all look better larger.






















2 comments:

  1. It's a pity about Kodak, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Until you mentioned it, Robert, I was ignorant of the situation. It IS a pity.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will go in the incinerator. All other comments are gratefully received. Communication is what makes the world go 'round.