'I'm always looking for the Hows and the Whys and the Whats,' said Muskrat, 'That is why I speak as I do. You've heard of Muskrat's Much-in-Little, of course?'
'No,' said the child. 'What is it?'
- The Mouse and his Child. Russell Hoban.

Go here to find out more.

Saturday 28 April 2012

Day 17. Problem-solving

Hello again world!  After extensive searching I have found a website that will host words on this blog.  Thank goodness!
I have been experimenting with various ideas today, hoping that one will work to patch the hole in the bottom of the log-canoe I found.  Nothing has worked more than 10 minutes yet - just about the amount of time to get me literally in deep water, if I was to head out to sea!  But, there's nothing else to do on this island, and I am determined and patient!  Perhaps I will have a good idea tomorrow.  





5 comments:

  1. your photos are more exciting thn mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, maybe so... but your words are better! I loved the 'Gay Talk' description.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a good idea once. I can't recall what it was but I'm sure I did.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Tosh Geeb. You have lots of good ones all the time. Like, what to give us for that lovely lunch. I was just thinking about it this afternoon for some reason. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I know why I was thinking about your lunch... It was the cheese! It has been 18 days since I had any cheese...

    ReplyDelete

Spam will go in the incinerator. All other comments are gratefully received. Communication is what makes the world go 'round.