'I'm always looking for the Hows and the Whys and the Whats,' said Muskrat, 'That is why I speak as I do. You've heard of Muskrat's Much-in-Little, of course?'
'No,' said the child. 'What is it?'
- The Mouse and his Child. Russell Hoban.
Go here to find out more.
Tuesday, 5 June 2012
This morning, just now - 7.15am - a Tauranga sunrise from my verandah. A new day glows brightly. I sold three paintings over the weekend and I haven't counted up the number of limited edition prints. All is wonderful!
My new art website is in the process of being created and will be up and running this week.
Schedule for the day:
1. Return the flood lights, easels and mobile 'gallery' panels.
2. Return trailer.
3. Take a couple of prints to the framer (entrusted by the purchasers).
4. Do the washing up after the dinner-party last night.
5. Take one of the paintings to the courier and check on its postage to Christchurch. Inform purchaser and also inform of my bank account details.
6. Go to the Apple Centre and retrieve information off fried internal hard drive
7. Go for a walk on the beach
8. Tea and movie at 89-year-old friend's place