'I'm always looking for the Hows and the Whys and the Whats,' said Muskrat, 'That is why I speak as I do. You've heard of Muskrat's Much-in-Little, of course?'
'No,' said the child. 'What is it?'
- The Mouse and his Child. Russell Hoban.

Go here to find out more.

Thursday, 27 February 2014

Film by James

Just a quick post today to share a lovely little clip that was taken, composed, and music added, by my son James who does volunteer work at the 'House of Science' in Tauranga.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCiFycGwtMw

Here it is embedded:

10 comments:

  1. How beautiful and restful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very relaxing. I could go for a quick snooze.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have liked this playing instead of the tv

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely. The photography is stunning and the music is perfect. For some reason I kept picturing Ellen DeGeneres.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You must have heard the saying "Like father like son" but in James's case it's got to be "Like mother like son" - another arty farty New Zealander! Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your son has made a lovely little clip. Would like to see more of this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. There's a reason there are lots of fish tanks in doctors' surgeries. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Breathtaking. Absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have passed your comments on to James.
    Incidentally, he is off to Germany in a month. Hoping to find a job(s) in Europe, and trying first around Darmstadt. Just in case anyone knows of anything...
    He has a post-grad diploma in biology and also a secondary school (12 years and up) teaching degree, but he would consider anything.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I used to keep fish. Now I use all my old aquariums to brood chicks. This clip made me want to put one of them back to use as a fish tank. I love those little stripey tailed ones that look like angelfish. I know from past experience that I'd just end up with guppies and goldfish, though.

    ReplyDelete