'I'm always looking for the Hows and the Whys and the Whats,' said Muskrat, 'That is why I speak as I do. You've heard of Muskrat's Much-in-Little, of course?'
'No,' said the child. 'What is it?'
- The Mouse and his Child. Russell Hoban.

Go here to find out more.

Thursday 27 February 2014

Film by James

Just a quick post today to share a lovely little clip that was taken, composed, and music added, by my son James who does volunteer work at the 'House of Science' in Tauranga.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCiFycGwtMw

Here it is embedded:

10 comments:

  1. How beautiful and restful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very relaxing. I could go for a quick snooze.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have liked this playing instead of the tv

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely. The photography is stunning and the music is perfect. For some reason I kept picturing Ellen DeGeneres.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You must have heard the saying "Like father like son" but in James's case it's got to be "Like mother like son" - another arty farty New Zealander! Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your son has made a lovely little clip. Would like to see more of this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. There's a reason there are lots of fish tanks in doctors' surgeries. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Breathtaking. Absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have passed your comments on to James.
    Incidentally, he is off to Germany in a month. Hoping to find a job(s) in Europe, and trying first around Darmstadt. Just in case anyone knows of anything...
    He has a post-grad diploma in biology and also a secondary school (12 years and up) teaching degree, but he would consider anything.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I used to keep fish. Now I use all my old aquariums to brood chicks. This clip made me want to put one of them back to use as a fish tank. I love those little stripey tailed ones that look like angelfish. I know from past experience that I'd just end up with guppies and goldfish, though.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will go in the incinerator. All other comments are gratefully received. Communication is what makes the world go 'round.