'I'm always looking for the Hows and the Whys and the Whats,' said Muskrat, 'That is why I speak as I do. You've heard of Muskrat's Much-in-Little, of course?'
'No,' said the child. 'What is it?'
- The Mouse and his Child. Russell Hoban.

Go here to find out more.

Wednesday, 18 February 2015

The Google Art Project

I have just discovered this amazing project! Dozens of art collections (museums and galleries throughout the world) to browse, rather like Google Street View.
Marvellous!
Here: https://www.google.com/maps/views/streetview/art-project?gl=us









4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's neat eh John? Congratulations on your forthcoming nuptials, btw.

      Delete
  2. Fascinating. I'm off to explore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have to wait until I've done this bioblitz banner.

      Delete