'I'm always looking for the Hows and the Whys and the Whats,' said Muskrat, 'That is why I speak as I do. You've heard of Muskrat's Much-in-Little, of course?'
'No,' said the child. 'What is it?'
- The Mouse and his Child. Russell Hoban.

Go here to find out more.

Sunday 28 June 2015

Beanie Competition


I have been beanie-ing for a competition! Here's my creation, which will be entered under the category 'Greenie Beanie'. I call it 'Rock Pool Beanie'.
Other categories are 'Meanie Beanie' (scary zombie, skeleton or ghosty beanies), 'Animal Beanie' (animal themes) 'Recycled Beanie' (made from pre-used beanies and other knitted or crocheted garments) and 'Wacky Beanie' (crazy, mad or zany beanie theme'.










7 comments:

  1. I'd like a hat like this. It's fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're such a creative person !

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you don't win; I'll eat my beanie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I deleted the last comment because I thought it was naff. I think your Beanie hat is really clever, creative and embraces a sense of fun. It would be so nice if you won - We your Blog followers would all cheer very loudly if that happened!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a winner to me! Best of luck....

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are lots of beanie competitions si I expect it will get a lot of exposure. Check out the Alice Springs Beanie Festival at http://www.beaniefest.org/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that! A delightful combination of skill and artistry.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will go in the incinerator. All other comments are gratefully received. Communication is what makes the world go 'round.