'I'm always looking for the Hows and the Whys and the Whats,' said Muskrat, 'That is why I speak as I do. You've heard of Muskrat's Much-in-Little, of course?'
'No,' said the child. 'What is it?'
- The Mouse and his Child. Russell Hoban.

Go here to find out more.

Friday 1 January 2016

My Genuine, Mass-Produced Good Wishes for 2016

This image shows my local seaside town last night : hot-spot for thousands who visit and also climb and sit around on the summit of the extinct volcano (Mauao - Mount Maunganui) all night and wait for the first day of a new year.  This would have been their view. Look at the hoards of people.

The other popular place is Whangamata where a tame New Year's Eve meant only 22 were arrested.

I was even more tamer-ly tucked up in bed having a lovely sleep.  Mmmm-mm!


4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. I honoured my sofa, and then my bed. Too old for revelry. Best wishes, Cro x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very happy new year to you Kate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry you didn't see in the new year with other Taurangans - for auld lang syne. Happy New Year Kate!

    ReplyDelete

Spam will go in the incinerator. All other comments are gratefully received. Communication is what makes the world go 'round.