'I'm always looking for the Hows and the Whys and the Whats,' said Muskrat, 'That is why I speak as I do. You've heard of Muskrat's Much-in-Little, of course?'
'No,' said the child. 'What is it?'
- The Mouse and his Child. Russell Hoban.

Go here to find out more.

Monday 20 August 2018

My Answer to too Many Photos ...

... is to buy cloud space!  I now have over 16,000 images. Anyone beat that?
Oh, and I also bought a new laptop.*
 Then I went to Denmark, Sweden, Holland, Germany, England and finally popped in to Lewis and Harris to see Geeb.

And now I'm back home with lots to talk about and lots of pictures to show you.




...if there's anyone still out there reading my blog?  I hasten to add, I don't blame you if you have departed.  I've been away from blogging a long time.


In the centre of this pic can you see the dancing flies?  (poss. Hybotidae sp)

*which I had to leave behind when I went away, but which, having been home nearly two weeks, I have just found again.  I hid it very well.

6 comments:

  1. Happy to see you are posting again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bob. Congratulations on being the first commentator to return. I appreciate it!

      Delete
  2. Catching up. I love the fact that you have actually captured the flies in the sun's rays. Since my first digital photo on the 18 July 2000 the last time I looked at the master hard drive with all my photos on, there were around 200,000 images. I'm in the (long) process of transferring them all to Lightroom's Cloud ever since Apple decided to abandon Aperture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoa! 200,000! You beat me, I admit it. Yes, it's a long process. Much of it down Memory's Lane, I surmise.

      Delete
  3. Good to see you on blog again :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Monica. I am trying to catch up on your posts too :o) especially having spent three or so amazing weeks in Sweden recently.

      Delete

Spam will go in the incinerator. All other comments are gratefully received. Communication is what makes the world go 'round.