'I'm always looking for the Hows and the Whys and the Whats,' said Muskrat, 'That is why I speak as I do. You've heard of Muskrat's Much-in-Little, of course?'
'No,' said the child. 'What is it?'
- The Mouse and his Child. Russell Hoban.

Go here to find out more.

Sunday 29 April 2012

Day 18. A Day and Night in the Jungle

I decided to go into the jungle today (even though I am rather nervous of the wildlife there) to see if I can find a) some fibrous, pliable bark or something, that I can use as a patch for the damaged dugout I found. and b) some sticky sap or latex or something that will serve as a glue to hold the patch in place.  It's been a fruitless search, although I have found a taro plant, however.  But I misjudged the time and suddenly night has fallen and I will have to spend the night in here.  I am not looking forward to this.  









2 comments:

  1. The night in a jungle. Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for caring Geeb!

    ReplyDelete

Spam will go in the incinerator. All other comments are gratefully received. Communication is what makes the world go 'round.