'I'm always looking for the Hows and the Whys and the Whats,' said Muskrat, 'That is why I speak as I do. You've heard of Muskrat's Much-in-Little, of course?'
'No,' said the child. 'What is it?'
- The Mouse and his Child. Russell Hoban.

Go here to find out more.

Monday 19 March 2018

The Battle of Gate Pa

This is one of the best descriptions I have ever heard of a battle that took place near my home here in Tauranga (better pronunciation is 'Toe-Rong-a' or Toe-Rang-a, both with a soft g).
I hope you enjoy it.  Allow 30 minutes. Worth it.



3 comments:

  1. That'll be something for this evening DV, NP).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you back in Blogworld of late, even if the posts are few and far between.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will go in the incinerator. All other comments are gratefully received. Communication is what makes the world go 'round.