'I'm always looking for the Hows and the Whys and the Whats,' said Muskrat, 'That is why I speak as I do. You've heard of Muskrat's Much-in-Little, of course?'
'No,' said the child. 'What is it?'
- The Mouse and his Child. Russell Hoban.

Go here to find out more.

Sunday 5 August 2012

Number Two Fish.

I've fishnished the second fish.  I stuck them both in cheap frames so I wouldn't stress about people touching them in the pet shop.  They look surprisingly good, I think, albeit rather crammed in.  (A better size would give them more room... to er.. swim?)

You might notice that I worked some more darker colors into the belly to enhance the 3D effect, and I also warmed up the overall tone, and darkened the stripes a bit.   

Onward to the next one!  




4 comments:

  1. Sorry about all the comments together but I'm just catching up.
    Great fish pics -you've captured then well. Clever girl. What's next?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No apology needed Melsie. Thank you. Next is a flamboyant goldfish!

      Delete
  2. The frames may be cheap but the overall effect is very pleasing - in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, yes. Humbly I agree with you Geeb!

      Delete

Spam will go in the incinerator. All other comments are gratefully received. Communication is what makes the world go 'round.