'I'm always looking for the Hows and the Whys and the Whats,' said Muskrat, 'That is why I speak as I do. You've heard of Muskrat's Much-in-Little, of course?'
'No,' said the child. 'What is it?'
- The Mouse and his Child. Russell Hoban.

Go here to find out more.

Thursday 23 August 2018

It began with a Stone.

I wonder if some of my new visitors might enjoy reading this post from some time back.  In it I document the process of creating a commissioned painting.

Here is an image from it, part of a knight in armour. Or, if you prefer, armor.





2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed re-visiting that. So much paint has flowed off brushes and so many memories have been created in the, relatively short, intervening period.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. And I should have added I owe such a lot to people who purchase my work. Makes it all worthwhile, and allows me to keep going.

      Delete

Spam will go in the incinerator. All other comments are gratefully received. Communication is what makes the world go 'round.