1. The importance of Self Belief. The forerunner of every successful person.
2. Planning based on the relationship of the child to the topic.
3. Age Appropriateness of the learning.
4. (No) Rewards. Cognitive learning and creativity are especially inhibited by rewards. Celebrate (unexpectedly) and acknowledge instead.
5. Require applications instead of making appointments.
6. Contracts for learning. A challenge: time and support required from teachers
7. Transfer learning into real-life situations so it stays in memory.