'I'm always looking for the Hows and the Whys and the Whats,' said Muskrat, 'That is why I speak as I do. You've heard of Muskrat's Much-in-Little, of course?'
'No,' said the child. 'What is it?'
- The Mouse and his Child. Russell Hoban.

Go here to find out more.

Saturday 12 March 2011

Auckland City Dawn


A couple of weeks ago I was staying in the centre of Auckland city, far from my usual comfort zone. But one morning I awoke to see this scene from my bed. Not bad. I could almost get used to it.

3 comments:

  1. As humans we are usually able to adapt to anything if we have to but the idea of adapting to city life on a permanent basis horrifies me. Visits to the joys of the ballet, music, opera, museums and so many other things (including friends who live in cities) are wonderful but.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's beautiful! Gorgeous pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, GB, we are very adaptable.

    Jay - thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Spam will go in the incinerator. All other comments are gratefully received. Communication is what makes the world go 'round.