'I'm always looking for the Hows and the Whys and the Whats,' said Muskrat, 'That is why I speak as I do. You've heard of Muskrat's Much-in-Little, of course?'
'No,' said the child. 'What is it?'
- The Mouse and his Child. Russell Hoban.

Go here to find out more.

Saturday 3 September 2011

Naked Bus Saga 3.





Hello Tim

Thank you for your response.

Oh But But But, You can see by the time and date of the email I sent (in desperation, after wasting a good hour of my work day trying to get through to the naked bus booking form, AND phoning at least three times direct), that it WAS sent prior to when my bookings would have expired. There is no reason why I would have done this when I could have made the booking changes myself, surely? Apart from not being able to? I was very frustrated, but rested easily once I'd sent it, knowing the date and time would reassure anyone.

Please will you reconsider? I am a Master's student and cannot afford to pay the full amount again, albeit less 25%, for this travel, when I have already paid it. Naturally I do realise I have to pay the booking fee for the change.


With respect,
Katherine De C.




NB. this exchange occurred on August 1.

The first part of this saga is here
Part 2 is here


2 comments:

  1. I wondered a while ago where this was likely to end up. I'm still wondering. Is there a Part 4?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. And a happy ending. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Spam will go in the incinerator. All other comments are gratefully received. Communication is what makes the world go 'round.