'I'm always looking for the Hows and the Whys and the Whats,' said Muskrat, 'That is why I speak as I do. You've heard of Muskrat's Much-in-Little, of course?'
'No,' said the child. 'What is it?'
- The Mouse and his Child. Russell Hoban.

Go here to find out more.

Monday 8 April 2013

Reasons my son is crying.


Not my son.  The father's site that I've been visiting here.
I know I shouldn't have laughed so much at photos a father took of a little boy crying but it brought back so many memories ... I bet he's between two and four.

Here are three from the list:

I wouldn't let him drink bath water.

His brother's boots don't fit.

I closed the refrigerator door.

More reasons.

Thanks for the link James.

4 comments:

  1. Too funny! I looked at the link and laughed and laughed. In my day a few swats on his bottom might have been prescribed. I do agree with the little boy about wearing a giraffe costume, though. No one should ever have to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best one at our house remains daddy cut the waffle.............in the wrong room! And yes he was 2. Funny then and still funny now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! I agree Robert. And Helen: That's a great one! My favourite from one* of my three: I put the glass of water on the chest of drawers for the night (as I had done 100 times before. Tears. So I began to take it away. Tears. So I put it back on the chest of drawers. More tears. So I began to take it away. Beginning of a total meltdown of tears. So I .... etc. x 12. At which point I took it away.

    * You know who you are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Made me laugh too.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will go in the incinerator. All other comments are gratefully received. Communication is what makes the world go 'round.