'I'm always looking for the Hows and the Whys and the Whats,' said Muskrat, 'That is why I speak as I do. You've heard of Muskrat's Much-in-Little, of course?'
'No,' said the child. 'What is it?'
- The Mouse and his Child. Russell Hoban.

Go here to find out more.

Tuesday 8 September 2015

Suggestion

If you have had a bit of a gastro bug and feel yukky that your toothbrush might have picked it up too, and decide to put it in a saucepan with some water and boil it a little to sterilise it, don't leave it on while you go away and have tea, watch a short movie and then do some sewing.


8 comments:

  1. Hahahahahaha. That sounds like something I would do in an attempt to avoid spending the money for a new toothbrush. And now you will have to do that anyway. As we say in the Hew Hess of Hay, bummer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Robert you are correct!

      Delete
  2. How come you acquired Salvador Dali's priceless "Bent Blue Toothbrush"? It's worth millions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rats! It went in the rubbish bag.

      Delete
  3. I think you've invented a toothbrush for horses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you might be onto something there Cro. Trouble was, the tiny bits of wire (I didn't know there was wire in my toothbrushes!) have moved their way to the surface and released their hold on each tuft of bristles... Oh well, back to the drawing board.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will go in the incinerator. All other comments are gratefully received. Communication is what makes the world go 'round.