'I'm always looking for the Hows and the Whys and the Whats,' said Muskrat, 'That is why I speak as I do. You've heard of Muskrat's Much-in-Little, of course?'
'No,' said the child. 'What is it?'
- The Mouse and his Child. Russell Hoban.

Go here to find out more.

Thursday 12 November 2009

Please to remember...


The end of term looms.  I have so much to catch up on, in the real world, and the blog world!  So, 'see' y'all soon.  I have lots of news!  In the meantime, here's a celebratory picture or two that I took last Saturday at the stadium.  I love the smoke trails as much as anything.




3 comments:

  1. So end of term finishes with a bang, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo-whoo! All right! Great photo, I love the smoke trails as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comments, ladies! Nice to know you're still out there. Shall visit you soon to see what's been happening in your lives.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will go in the incinerator. All other comments are gratefully received. Communication is what makes the world go 'round.