'I'm always looking for the Hows and the Whys and the Whats,' said Muskrat, 'That is why I speak as I do. You've heard of Muskrat's Much-in-Little, of course?'
'No,' said the child. 'What is it?'
- The Mouse and his Child. Russell Hoban.

Go here to find out more.

Thursday 2 September 2010

September Nablopomo.

The September Nablopomo suggested theme is 'art'.  How appropriate!  I had already intended to post one of my artworks each day this month.

It's taking them a little while to get the badges up on the site, so I've decided to accept their challenge and make my own this time.  (I'd be delighted if any other Naploblomo participant wants to use it too.  If you want,  you could leave your address in the comments here so I can come and visit you.)


I'm not sure which is the best size to offer, so here are two.    
(NB - on Blogger, it is automatically reduced to 150 pixels wide, so it doesn't matter which you choose.)


The grapes painting is part of an exercise I did this year for my diploma study.  The original was painted in acrylics and is 260 cm x 260 cm.





7 comments:

  1. Oh I like it! I'll have to checkout the Nablopomo site. I'm not familiar with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just checked out the site... I don't know if I've got it in me to post daily!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Totally using it! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the grapes picture. I have some photos I took of grapes in Italy some years ago and had hope to better them with French ones this holiday but the grapes are pitiful this year (at least in the Lot-et-Garonne).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, your badge is beautiful! I'd like to hang it on my wall. It almost makes me wish I was doing the September Nablopomo. Almost!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Juli - thank you! YOu can always post it and then fail... I also make a 'I didn't do it' badge :o)

    ReplyDelete

Spam will go in the incinerator. All other comments are gratefully received. Communication is what makes the world go 'round.