'I'm always looking for the Hows and the Whys and the Whats,' said Muskrat, 'That is why I speak as I do. You've heard of Muskrat's Much-in-Little, of course?'
'No,' said the child. 'What is it?'
- The Mouse and his Child. Russell Hoban.

Go here to find out more.

Monday 1 September 2008

Eye Candy Day 1




Because it's my blog and I'll do what I want, I've decided that the first of each month, at least for as many months as I feel like it, will be official "Eye Candy Day".  Yes shallow, yes visual only, but fun.  Those who know me and who know how many times I've watched "P & P" will not be surprised at my choice this first month.  Yummy scrummy.

4 comments:

  1. Who the hell is he? An All Black wing forward? Ugly enough to be one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Lord I don't know who he is but he's positively delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will send you a photo of me for your yummy scrummy spot so that people can see someone whose good looks are only surpassed by their modesty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks all - your comments made me laugh.
    Debby, for your viewing pleasure, see if you can get hold of a copy of the BBC mini-series "Pride and Predjudice".

    ReplyDelete

Spam will go in the incinerator. All other comments are gratefully received. Communication is what makes the world go 'round.