'I'm always looking for the Hows and the Whys and the Whats,' said Muskrat, 'That is why I speak as I do. You've heard of Muskrat's Much-in-Little, of course?'
'No,' said the child. 'What is it?'
- The Mouse and his Child. Russell Hoban.

Go here to find out more.

Friday 10 October 2008

God rays

Late afternoon at the park.  I usually walk early in the morning and miss the sun in this orientation.  Everything looked different.

 

There was a gold light everywhere and a 'settling-down-for-the-night feel about the place.


5 comments:

  1. Really stunning photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11.10.08

    I love those 'God rays' - I've always thought of them as 'the fingers of God'!

    There's an award for you at my place! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely country you live in...the photos are outstanding! Do you know my friends Cowgirl and Richard from New Zealand (http://cowgirlat.blogspot.com/) Her blogsite is Riverdale Ramblings...hope you'll go meet her...congratulations on your award from Jay! I'm on an excursion to meet the other recipients!
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, thank you! Bows and gets a little bit teary. I'd just like to thank my camera, without which none of this would be possible. Waves, holding award.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning photography. Perhaps you do have a good camera. But you also have an artist's eye for composition.

    I am impressed.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will go in the incinerator. All other comments are gratefully received. Communication is what makes the world go 'round.