'I'm always looking for the Hows and the Whys and the Whats,' said Muskrat, 'That is why I speak as I do. You've heard of Muskrat's Much-in-Little, of course?'
'No,' said the child. 'What is it?'
- The Mouse and his Child. Russell Hoban.

Go here to find out more.

Wednesday, 12 May 2010

Just Breathe


Here's that collaboratively-produced song again that I posted about recently. You can read the interesting history of it and how it came to be made here.

Great for those days when nothing seems to go right...



3 comments:

  1. Are we to understand you're having one of those days?
    Take It Easy, as another great song would say :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've done it again, Kathleen, sorry. I've 'borrowed' your posting. Be Happy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah thanks, guys. No, I'm fine! It was for a special young lady I know who is at university but homesick.

    About to check out your post GB... Have been away for the last four days. Did my posts ahead.

    ReplyDelete