'I'm always looking for the Hows and the Whys and the Whats,' said Muskrat, 'That is why I speak as I do. You've heard of Muskrat's Much-in-Little, of course?'
'No,' said the child. 'What is it?'
- The Mouse and his Child. Russell Hoban.

Go here to find out more.

Friday 29 May 2009

Studio in the back garden.

Yay!  The kitset garden room stuff has been delivered!

        
            


Over the next few weeks I'm going to be putting the above bits and pieces together to make something that hopefully will look something like this:



5 comments:

  1. Good luck Katherine! I predict some Kiwi cursing. Why do I say that? Past experience. But it will be worth it in the end...I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fabulous. But Yorkshire is right - if it was me a few choice words would probably fly.

    Good luck getting it together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure it'll turn out just fine, Katherine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great looking garden room. It comes in a kit?

    ReplyDelete

Spam will go in the incinerator. All other comments are gratefully received. Communication is what makes the world go 'round.