'I'm always looking for the Hows and the Whys and the Whats,' said Muskrat, 'That is why I speak as I do. You've heard of Muskrat's Much-in-Little, of course?'
'No,' said the child. 'What is it?'
- The Mouse and his Child. Russell Hoban.

Go here to find out more.

Wednesday 2 May 2012

Day 21. Rained Off

Great, I am still able to post words here.
The day on my deserted island began well enough.  But before even an hour of light this morning, the big clouds began to gather in the east and soon it was tipping it down.  Rain check!  No trying out my patched craft today.  No sailing today.  It was lovely again by dusk of course.  Maybe tomorrow.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will go in the incinerator. All other comments are gratefully received. Communication is what makes the world go 'round.